To Our Valued Customers:
As the current health situation continues to affect all of us, Advanced Transmission Centers wants to let you know what we are doing to provide the best possible service while doing everything possible to protect the health of our customers and our staff. Advanced Transmission has been deemed a “critical business” under the directives of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and we are continuing to operate during our regular business hours. Effective immediately, here are the proactive steps that we are taking:
- Our team members have been asked not to report to work if sick. If they are showing symptoms of any illness, they have been advised to seek medical attention and stay home until their symptoms have resolved. So far, we are all healthy and have not suffered any illness.
- All of our team members are constantly washing their hands throughout the day with commercial grade products. In addition, our technicians are wearing nitrile gloves while working in and around your vehicle and are changing these gloves between jobs. In addition, they are disinfecting the inside contact areas whenever getting in and out of the vehicle.
- In order to observe social distancing directives, we have instituted staggered hours for our technicians in order to reduce the number of personnel in our shop at any given time.
- For the protection of our customers and our team members, we have put into place a temporary no-handshake policy until the current situation changes. Rather than being disrespectful, we believe that this is the most appropriate way to show our concern for our customers’ well-being.
- Our lobby is closed. We are asking our customers to respect our temporary “no waiting” policy. We will continue to process all of our transactions as professionally as we always have but are asking our customers to drop their vehicles off and not wait in our lobby area.
- We have instituted a “contactless” drop off process for those customers who prefer to reduce contact with others as much as possible. We can take all of your information over the phone, and then you can drop off your vehicle outside of our shop. You can leave the keys in the vehicle or leave them in our drop box, and we will then bring your vehicle into the shop as bays open up.
- If you prefer, we can drop your vehicle off to a local residence after completion of any major repairs. Payment can be taken over the phone or a check can be left at the dropoff location. Please call us to discuss details.
We value our customers and are committed to providing the best possible service during these challenging times. Thank you for your business and your patience, and we will all look forward to the near future when things get back to normal for all of us…
Management of Advanced Transmission Center