Do you drive a manual transmission? We know those too! Our free computer scan may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component.
To normally check to see if your clutch has been fried, these are some of the steps that are performed to futher diagnose a problem:
- Removal of your vehicle’s transmission.
- Inspection of the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replacement of any required components to meet standards.
- Reinstallation of the transmission.
- Refill with new, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper clutch operation, and your car, truck or SUV is ready to go for miles and miles to come. For more information of services provided by Advanced Transmission Center of Denver, visit their website at www.advancedtransmission.com